Scott Plasma 20 2016
Now $2,499 $3,499.99
Brought to you by Spindrift Cyclesports
The SCOTT Plasma 20, with its Plasma 4 frame, has been designed with many similar features as the Plasma 5. Having been upgrated from previous models, the Plasma 20 features next level adjustability, integration and an option to mount a storage box and comes in at an affordable price point.
10% OFF ON ACCESSORIES WITH A PURCHASE OF A BIKE!!!
Tuesday Night Girls Bike Ride
Every Tuesday a group of local women rides together. Below is the info they just shared if you are interested in joining them:
• Meet at Spindrift
• Plan to bike rain or shine. It’s too hard to predict the weather, so we’ll all make our own decisions. If it looks bikeable, come on down and hopefully others will join you!
• Cyclists of all styles and skill levels are welcome! Depending on the numbers, the group will split up into:
1. Mountain bikers who prefer 6 miles or so, at a comfortable pace
2. Mountain bikers who prefer 12 miles or so
3. Road bikers who are pretty darn fast
4. Road bikers who are fast
• Wheels up promptly, or reasonably promptly, at 6 p.m.
• Possible routes: School Forest, Cartier Park single track, or out to the State Park and around thereabouts
• Spindrift has a bathroom if you need to change, and you can leave a bag there while we ride
• The group reconvenes at Sportsman’s around 7:30 p.m. for beer and tacos or your pleasure.
Wednesday Mountain Bike Group
A group of avid mountain bike riders takes off from various local trailheads each Wednesday. Contact Trailhead Bike Shop to be added to a weekly ride email.
Thursday Night Drop-In:
A group of mountain bike riders meet on Thursdays in James Street Plaza at 6 p.m. This ride is beginner friendly and shows attendees around our awesome local trails.
Saturday Morning Road Rides:
A group of cyclists gets together at 7 a.m. in Jame Street Plaza.
Contact us regarding information on other rides
Join us for a refreshing hot or cold beverage. Our coffee bar offers locally roasted coffee beans from RoasterJack Coffee Co. and tea selections from Light of Day Organic Teas both out of Traverse City, Michigan. We also sweet our coffees with Sweetbird syrups and Ghiradelli chocolates.
Our Services Include:
Appointments are not required!
Available for Rent:
Hybrids, cruisers, trail-a-bikes and Burley trailers
Rentals include helmets, locks and baskets.
We will deliver locally.
Be sure to check out our dockside rentals at the SS Badger.
Half Day (4 hours): $20
Full Day: $30
Weekly (5 days): $120
Mon – Fri: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.