Jamis Roughneck 2017
Brought to you by Spindrift Cyclesports
There is no off season. The Roughneck is a true fat bike with 26x4.5” tires giving it the capability to float over snow, sand and soft mud with maximum traction and ease. Plenty of water bottle, cargo and rack mounts on the frame and fork provide versatility for loading up for any expedition. What’s stopping you now?
Frame Triple-butted 6061 air-formed aluminum, 1.5 - 1 1/8” tapered head tube, 12x197mm rear hub spacing, post mount disc brakes, 100mm bottom bracket shell, rack mounts, internal cable routing, dropper seat post routing, replaceable derailleur hanger Fork Triple-butted 6061 air-formed aluminum, suspension corrected, tapered steerer, 15x150mm hub spacing, post-mount disc, rack/bottle mounts Headset FSA Orbit, Alloy cups Wheels Sun Ringle MuleFut 80 Comp, STR Tubeless Ready, 15x150 Front hub, 12x197 Rear hub, Wheelsmith spokes, Brass nipples Tires Kenda Juggernaut Sport, 26 x 4.5", 60 tpi, folding Derailleurs Shimano Deore Shadow rear and Deore front Shift levers Shimano Deore, 2x10-speed Chain KMC X10 EPT Anti-Rust, 10-speed Cassette Shimano HG50, 10-speed, 11-36T Crankset FSA Comet, 36/22T, 170mm (15”), 175mm (17-21”) BB Set FSA MegaExo Pedals ATB alloy platform Brakeset TRP Spyke 2-piston Mechanical, 180mm front & 160mm rear 6-bolt rotors Handlebar Ritchey Trail, 740mm x 20mm rise Stem Ritchey Trail, 70mm (15"/17"), 90mm (19"/21") Grips Jamis Lock-On Seat Post Ritchey Trail Comp, 31.6 x 400mm Saddle WTB Volt Sport Sizes 15”, 17”, 19”, 21” Color Cosmic Dust Weight 34.00 lbs
10% OFF ON ACCESSORIES WITH A PURCHASE OF A BIKE!!!
Tuesday Night Girls Bike Ride
Every Tuesday a group of local women rides together. Below is the info they just shared if you are interested in joining them:
• Meet at Spindrift
• Plan to bike rain or shine. It’s too hard to predict the weather, so we’ll all make our own decisions. If it looks bikeable, come on down and hopefully others will join you!
• Cyclists of all styles and skill levels are welcome! Depending on the numbers, the group will split up into:
1. Mountain bikers who prefer 6 miles or so, at a comfortable pace
2. Mountain bikers who prefer 12 miles or so
3. Road bikers who are pretty darn fast
4. Road bikers who are fast
• Wheels up promptly, or reasonably promptly, at 6 p.m.
• Possible routes: School Forest, Cartier Park single track, or out to the State Park and around thereabouts
• Spindrift has a bathroom if you need to change, and you can leave a bag there while we ride
• The group reconvenes at Sportsman’s around 7:30 p.m. for beer and tacos or your pleasure.
Wednesday Mountain Bike Group
A group of avid mountain bike riders takes off from various local trailheads each Wednesday. Contact Trailhead Bike Shop to be added to a weekly ride email.
Thursday Night Drop-In:
A group of mountain bike riders meet on Thursdays in James Street Plaza at 6 p.m. This ride is beginner friendly and shows attendees around our awesome local trails.
Saturday Morning Road Rides:
A group of cyclists gets together at 7 a.m. in Jame Street Plaza.
Contact us regarding information on other rides
Join us for a refreshing hot or cold beverage. Our coffee bar offers locally roasted coffee beans from RoasterJack Coffee Co. and tea selections from Light of Day Organic Teas both out of Traverse City, Michigan. We also sweet our coffees with Sweetbird syrups and Ghiradelli chocolates.
Our Services Include:
Appointments are not required!
Available for Rent:
Hybrids, cruisers, trail-a-bikes and Burley trailers
Rentals include helmets, locks and baskets.
We will deliver locally.
Be sure to check out our dockside rentals at the SS Badger.
Half Day (4 hours): $20
Full Day: $30
Weekly (5 days): $120
Mon – Fri: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.