Scott Bike E-Sub Tour Men 2017
Now $2,999.99 $3,399.99
Brought to you by Spindrift Cyclesports
The SCOTT E-SUB Tour makes getting around town easier. With comfortable geometry, & ePowered by Bosch with a 400wh battery, the E-SUB Tour is the ideal commuter bike. Equipped with features like a Custom Racktime carrier, the E-SUB Tour is ready to provide many kilometers of worry free reliability. Available in Men, Lady & Unisex geometries.
FRAME E-SUB 6061 Alloy E.DRIVE SYSTEM Bosch Active 250w System w/ 400wh battery pack / Intuvia display FORK Suntour NEX HLO, w/ Lockout HEADSET VP semi integrated REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore RD-T610-SGS 10 Speed SHIFTERS Shimano Deore SL-T610 BRAKE LEVERS Shimano BR-M315 Disc BRAKES Shimano BR-M315 Disc CRANKSET FSA Metropolis 18T HANDLEBAR NR AL 196 BT H'STEM JD-ST103 Aadjustable angle PEDALS VP 573 SEATPOST SP 297 N SEAT Syncros Urban Commuter 2.5 HUB (FRONT) Formula CL51 HUB (REAR) Shimano FH-RM35 Disc CHAIN KMC X10 CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG50-10 11-36 T SPOKES Sapim double butted RIMS Rodi TIRES Continental Cruise Contact 700x47c LIGHTS Front: AXA Blueline Rear: B&M Jr Integrated RACK & FENDERS Racktime w/ spring clamp, Curana wide fenders Ursus Mooi kickstand EXTRAS Abus Pro Tectic Frame / Battery Lock APPROX WEIGHTS IN KG 24.30 APPROX WEIGHTS IN LBS 53.57
10% OFF ON ACCESSORIES WITH A PURCHASE OF A BIKE!!!
Tuesday Night Girls Bike Ride
Every Tuesday a group of local women rides together. Below is the info they just shared if you are interested in joining them:
• Meet at Spindrift
• Plan to bike rain or shine. It’s too hard to predict the weather, so we’ll all make our own decisions. If it looks bikeable, come on down and hopefully others will join you!
• Cyclists of all styles and skill levels are welcome! Depending on the numbers, the group will split up into:
1. Mountain bikers who prefer 6 miles or so, at a comfortable pace
2. Mountain bikers who prefer 12 miles or so
3. Road bikers who are pretty darn fast
4. Road bikers who are fast
• Wheels up promptly, or reasonably promptly, at 6 p.m.
• Possible routes: School Forest, Cartier Park single track, or out to the State Park and around thereabouts
• Spindrift has a bathroom if you need to change, and you can leave a bag there while we ride
• The group reconvenes at Sportsman’s around 7:30 p.m. for beer and tacos or your pleasure.
Wednesday Mountain Bike Group
A group of avid mountain bike riders takes off from various local trailheads each Wednesday. Contact Trailhead Bike Shop to be added to a weekly ride email.
Thursday Night Drop-In:
A group of mountain bike riders meet on Thursdays in James Street Plaza at 6 p.m. This ride is beginner friendly and shows attendees around our awesome local trails.
Saturday Morning Road Rides:
A group of cyclists gets together at 7 a.m. in Jame Street Plaza.
Contact us regarding information on other rides
Join us for a refreshing hot or cold beverage. Our coffee bar offers locally roasted coffee beans from RoasterJack Coffee Co. and tea selections from Light of Day Organic Teas both out of Traverse City, Michigan. We also sweet our coffees with Sweetbird syrups and Ghiradelli chocolates.
Our Services Include:
Appointments are not required!
Available for Rent:
Hybrids, cruisers, trail-a-bikes and Burley trailers
Rentals include helmets, locks and baskets.
We will deliver locally.
Be sure to check out our dockside rentals at the SS Badger.
Half Day (4 hours): $20
Full Day: $30
Weekly (5 days): $120
Mon – Fri: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.